Your privacy is important to us
American Health Services ("AHS", “El Dorado Community Service Center” “our organization "we" or "us") takes the protection of personal information and privacy very seriously. We are committed to complying with all relevant data protection legislation. This Privacy Police discloses the privacy practices for www.Americanhealthservices.org (the "Website").
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect and store information about you when you interact with us, whether through the website or by email.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email. We will only use the information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We do not sell or share this information with any third party outside of our organization.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect from you directly may include:
* Email address
* Telephone number
* Contact preferences
Also, when you use the Website, American Health Services automatically collects certain types of information about you including IP addresses, and uses Google Analytics to collect data on pages accessed. (See Cookies section below.)
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used, to make the site more useful. We also use such information where necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may use your information:
* To send you communications that you have requested.
* For internal record-keeping relating to any feedback or complaints
We respect your contact wishes, and will only ever contact you by the means you agree to. We will not share your details with any third party outside of our organization, except when absolutely necessary to fulfill your request. Where you have provided your consent to us
processing your personal information, you can withdraw this at any time by writing to us at the contact address above.
How do we store your information?
We will only store your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary to do so, for the purposes we have described or as required by law. This may vary depending on the type of information and the purpose for which it has been collected. You can request that we delete your personal information at any time.
What are your rights and what control do you have over your information?
You have the following rights when it comes to our handling of your data:
* Right of access– you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we have about you and to request supporting information explaining how the personal data is used.
* Right of rectification– you have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal data about you.
* Right of erasure– you have the right to request that we erase all personal data about you.
* Right to restrict processing– in some situations, you have the right to request that we do not use the personal data you have provided (e.g. if you believe it to be inaccurate).
* Right to object – you have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data (unless we have overriding compelling grounds to continue processing.
Please get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
We use "cookies" on our Website. A cookie is a text-only string of information that we pass to your computer’s hard disk through your web-browser so that the Website can remember who you are. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
We use the following cookies:
* Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
* Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
* Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
* Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests.
For more information about cookies, including how to turn cookies off, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information. Thus, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites